ONPASSIVE operates https://www.onpassive.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information we collect
When you create ONPASSIVE account we ask for personal information such as:
- Your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and other contact information.
- Your country of residence.
- Your anticipated availability to begin work. and
- The names and contact information for those you refer to under our business plan program.
Founder/client/customers provide any personal information you have chosen to disclose to us by including it in the file your basic details upload. If you decide to contact us directly or through an internet application, we will receive the contact information you provided so that we could respond and any other personal information you chose to include in your message. You may elect not to provide us with all of the information we request. However, if you opt-out from providing the requested information, we will not be able to provide you with an account or use our internet applications/softwares that facilitate you. We may combine information we collect about you with other information we receive from additional sources, such as information you may have provided to us by other means. Whether to provide your personal data is at your sole discretion. However, if the personal data you provided is reported or found to be insufficient to identify you, stolen from or in the name of any other person(s), or untrue, you will be deprived of rights or interest related to your participation in the event. Unless with your consent or otherwise provided by law, in this event (on this website) we will not disclose your personal data to any third party or use them beyond the scope of the purpose(s) of collection.
How We Use Your Information
ONPASSIVE uses your information to provide you services. We also may use your information for a variety of related purposes and other business functions, such as:
- To fulfill your requests for information and to communicate with you, such as alerting/upgrading/downgrade your level as per your performance.
- Provide you with services, training, consultation, and assistance.
- To assess whether you are qualified for business levels.
- To consider and address feedback you may provide to us.
- To inform our clients, founder, and business partners about our services.
- To help us administer or improve our business and our services, the applications and other processes we use to deliver those services, and the promotional materials we have developed to describe those services.
- To send you the business proposal subject to your eligibility.
- To perform certain research and analyses.
- To protect the integrity of or to improve our websites, information systems, and security;
- To prevent physical harm or financial loss; and
- For certain administrative purposes, such as risk management, to fulfill legal obligations or address compliance needs, and to resolve or defend legal claims.
All Personal Information collected from the Founder/customer/member under the point ‘information we collect at the time of registration will be retained for as long as your account remains in existence and for such period thereafter as required under any law for the time being in force.
As a registered user, you have the right to access your profile at any time to add, remove or modify any registration information that you have supplied.
Protection of Personal Data
- If owing to the operational needs of this event (this website), services from other institutions are required, we will ask such institutions to keep your personal data in strict confidence and will conduct necessary inspections on them to ensure their compliance.
- Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data”).
- This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, and the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
International Data Transfer
ONPASSIVE is a global company that operates in numerous worldwide locations. We also work with business partners and clients in multiple worldwide locations. We may transfer the personal information we collect to any country where we do business. Those countries may not have the same data protection laws as the country in which you reside. No matter where we transfer personal information collected, that information will be subject to the policies and protections described by this notice.
Sensitive Personal Data or Information (“SPDI”)-
(a) Means passwords, financial information, such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details, any detail relating to the above as provided to COMPANY for providing service; and any information received under the above by COMPANY for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise, (b) COMPANY is required to obtain prior consent from the information provided regarding the purpose of usage of the SPDI. Such information should be collected only if it is essential and required for a lawful purpose connected with the functioning of the COMPANY, (c) Founder/Customer has no right to share/disclose the SPDI details in public and, if found to be in violation, that Company has legal right to terminate his/her registration without notice, (d) Founder/Customer agrees and consents that Company has right to use and disclosed his/her data for the information sought by governmental agencies or under applicable legal provisions and for COMPANY business requirements, and further agrees Founder/Customer has no rights to claim, sue, or approach for any Legal remedy for such disclosure.
Covenant Not to Sue
Founder/Customer shall not institute any action or suit at law or in equity against COMPANY, nor institute, prosecute, or in any way aid in the institution or prosecution of any claim, demand, action, or cause of action arising out of the CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION or any INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY thereof, including but not limited to, claim, demand, action, or cause of action for invalidating any INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION of the COMPANY.
Damages and Specific Performance
Publishing offensive, false, or threatening information
Governing law and jurisdiction
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing, digital marketing or promotional materials, and other information if required.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us but remembers that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Disclosures and Transfer
Save as otherwise set out in the point ‘How We Use Your Information’ with respect to the information provided to us, will not share/disclosed and transferred to any third party.
The Website is being made available on a service provider basis and the ONPASSIVE makes no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise, with respect to the functioning of the website. All services provided by ONPASSIVE ‘s website are never wholly free from defects, bugs, and errors and ONPASSIVE provides no warranty or representation to that effect or that website will be compatible with any software not specifically identified as compatible.ONPASSIVE specifically disclaims any implied warranties of non-infringement. The functioning of the website and services totally depends upon the compliance of all registered users with these terms.
Updates to Our Privacy Notice
This notice may be updated without prior notice to you to reflect changes in our information collection, use, and security practices. If the notice is updated, it shall be your responsibility to keep track of such updated notice.